Thursday, October 7, 2010

Siiiiiick. Blegh.

Healthy readers,

Today is my third day in bed after being struck full-force by the angry fist of The Worst Cold In The World.  Delicate sniffles?  Soft Victorian coughs?  Nope.  Half-closed, red, puffy eyes?  Maximum-velocity sneezing that makes my head snap back?  Exhaustion of my ENTIRE supply and back-up supply of hankies?  That's more like it.

But you know what's great about being sick?  Having full license to watch total,  unadulterated, crap on DVD.  Yayyy!  I have so far viewed, or at least had playing in the background while I passed out open-mouthed: Eclipse, The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and Bride Wars.  I also threw in some Curb Your Enthusiasm (which has ironic humour) but only because I ran out of Gossip Girl.

Now.  A few boiled dumplings, some ginger tea, and back to bed I go.  Please beam immune system virtual boosters!


(No photos today - there's nothing you want to see here, I promise.)

No comments: