Thursday, May 14, 2009

Drumroll, please

Congrats, Carla! You totally found the voice of Mr. Too-Cool-for-Poodle, and as such are the winner of the caption contest. I shall be mailing you something weird and cute. Keep your eye on the mailbox!

Crazy busy these days with volunteering (this time for a local theatre company producing a night of one-acts); baking with my new friend Bonnie, who's started her own small business; and studying. I'm really starting to look forward to coming home this summer... anyone up for thrift shopping marathons or long, leisurely afternoons perusing the shelves of London Drugs, let me know.


4 comments:

Laura B. said...

Thrift shopping? London Drugs? I'm THERE. Oh, wait, there's no LD in NL... I guess you mean in Alberta, huh? Damn.

Congrats Carla - you definitely deserved that one.


shede - n. catholic shed

Unknown said...

Hurray! I'm so excited I won. Thanks Claire for hosting such fun contests! Missing you while I'm in France...I'll save up some LD shopping for when you return.

Anonymous said...

London Drugs shopping excursions ... I'm SO TOTALLY THERE. Drooling already. Can't wait till you're home We can have a festa of baking! Wheee!

Matthew Jahns said...

Hi Claire,

My apologies for not writing to you sooner. I have just read about all of your adventures in 2008 and will read about 2009 in the upcoming days. It sounds like you have had several adventures and are doing well in Shanghai. That is good to hear.
Do you have an email address I can write to? I would like to give you some sort of update on my life.

Take Care!