Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Christmas posts are confusing. Let me explain

It's because I'm so excited. If you scroll all the way down, you can start from the beginning of my day and work your way up; I broke this into a bunch of pieces because I have so many pictures I want you to see. But first: a review of the peeps populating said photos, and their contributions to the breakfast potluck.

Representing...

Hungary:
Barbie (bacon)

Poland:
Julia (with Poppy, champagne & orange juice)

Germany:
Anja (maple syrup)
Jenny (with Conny & Linh, cocoa, milk, and extra cooking/eating equipment)
Conny
Linh

Scotland:
Poppy

Colombia:
Carolina (assortment of fruit, excellent coffee)

1 comment:

serg said...

Claire!!!

Merry Christmas!

How's it going? When are you on skype?

I've been alright. I'm home for the holidays. It's a bit crazy because I only have two weeks but it's alright.

Anyway, I'll talk to you later, take care,
Sergio