Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas, Part III

Kelvin and Anlan picked me up this afternoon for afternoon tea at a local dim sum restaurant with my aunties, who presented me with a handknit sweater and a down jacket (the whole family is intent on keeping me warm - Kelvin and Anlan, remember, gave me a space heater shaped like a penguin). We lounged and chatted and they deposited me at home just in time for me to chat with Laura in Newfoundland, tidy up from the morning, and wait for it to be late enough to call everyone at home. So, while I'm waiting, I shall mix a cup of HC&B (though I do wish there was eggnog here to make last year's invention, Noggley's, a jubilantly calorie-unconscious holiday beverage innovated in Laura's kitchen in St. John's). Merry Christmas to you all, with lots of love.

Photos:

14. Me in my new sweater, knitted by Neu Neu in two days flat
15. Kelvin deciding what to order...
16. ...under pressure from Anlan, Na Na, and Neu Neu



No comments: