Thursday, November 13, 2008

Don't worry, Grandma, sometimes I eat protein

I've never been much of a cook, but I have, with the help of Poppy and Julia, developed a delicious new snack. It's called Roasting Fruit-Flavoured Chinese Marshmallows Over My Burner And Eating Them Off A Fork, or RFFCMOMBAETOAF for short. I know they look a bit charred, but they are seriously delectable. I chose the photo with the smallest flame for everyone's peace of mind.

(The underlying theme of this post is Feel Free To Send Me Clif Bars.)


3 comments:

Laura B. said...

Looks delicious.

I have a cupboard full of cliff bars. Soon to me heading your way. I just might make it your Christmas/New Year/November/Just Because parcel all in one.

Yay, address!

Cully: a collapsed culvert.

Yvette Stack said...

Looks wonderful. Now if you then dip it in melted chocolate, and then roll it in toasted almonds, you would have some protein and also the flavenoids or whatever, contained in the chocolate( has to be dark chocolate) You could also dip it in melted cheese, then roll in flaked tuna; this flavour combination is unique, but very healthy, and you have your maincourse and dessert all in one; saves on dishes!
I just came back from a lovely hike with my gorup; we ate our lunch near a llama farm and watched the llamas. Blue sky here today, and +15,so very beautiful.
Love, Grandma PS I wonder why we always have to type in these strange words with the curvey letters that are so hard to read!!

juhupudlox said...

yep, well, i think there'd be rescue services coming over to your house soon if anybody saw the REAL flame. and yes, ROUDHGODFHGDKHS-whatever (i think i spelled it correctly?) tastes delicious! i wish there were more flavours..